New Years Giveaway
Did you know that my veganism started as a new years resolution back in 2011? I had been contemplating going veggie for months but just didn't have the balls to do it. I ended up deciding to try it for the first few weeks of the new year to see if I liked it, and it's stuck for almost 6 years. Isn't that bananas? I mean... there was definitely a phase there where I wandered back into the luring grip of goat cheese, because duh, but I've been going strong ever since. I'm not usually super disciplined when it comes to food, so I am super surprised that I've made it this far. To be honest, it's one of my proudest accomplishments.
During the holidays we take care of pretty much everything except for ourselves. Example: I bought my dog a Christmas sweater and contemplated making her a stocking from scratch, but I have not washed my hair in three days. Three days may sound like an average amount of time, but when you work at a hot yoga studio it's actually disgusting. I am a disgusting human. I am basically filth.
To get your new years off to a good start and to get you back in the habit of self-care, I'm giving away a box of my favorite health and wellness goodies from 2016. I had the good fortune of getting to experience a plethora of fabulous brands this year, and I want to share some of my favorite things with you. These goodies include rad things like:
- Tribe Tats. Flash tats for when you need a little extra sparkle for your life. Applicable for yoga classes, bachelorette parties, or hanging out with your dog.
- KIND Bars. For when you are hangry (always).
- Abba haircare. Gluten free and vegan hair care!
- LyteShow electrolyte drops. The perfect concentrated electrolyte drops to replenish you before, during, and after your workouts. I swear by this stuff.
- Gaia Herbs Maca Powder. Add a little oomph to your smoothie game, or use this as a natural pre-workout supplement to pump up your workouts.
- 3 rad books: 200 Best Smoothie Bowl Recipes, The Little Vegan Cookbook, and The Complete Guide to Natural Homemade Beauty Products + Treatments.
I'm currently sitting on my couch with an alarming amount of fluid coming out of my nose (2016 had to get one last head-cold in), so a healthy 2017 sounds extra appealing to me. I want to sit in a sauna for 24 hours and then pump my veins full of green juice. Anything to make this cold go away.
Wanna win all the things? Drop your email below to be entered to win!
Winner will be announced on January 3rd, 2017. Best of luck, you little sweat monsters.
Happy New Year!
(Psssstt- share the love by inviting your pals to enter too!)